- Plastic bottles require up to 700 years to degrade.
- 90% of the cost of bottled water is the bottle itself
- 80% of plastic bottles never get recycled
- 38 million plastic bottles go to landfills each year in America alone.
- 24,000,000 liters of oil are needed to produce billions of plastic bottles
- The average American consumes 167 bottles of water per year.
Recycled filters get picked up and transferred to local plants
Plants melt and rework the plastic for re-use
Recycled plastics are used in parks, public spaces and schools
1. Collaborate with engineers to create a sustainable filter
2. Provide access to refreshing and pure water, eliminating plastic
3. Always looking to the horizon for new and exciting ways to reduce plastic use!